my best hunt yet a 7 silver sunday

skeeterbait

Elite Member
Had a good day this past weekend i been toying around with some tones and bins on my ctx and trying to adjust to the soil conditions well it worked now if it will work again i dont know but i had a fun time finding these targets.I came out with 36 wheat pennies to which is a record number for me ,Impressive at a POUNDED spot over n over doesnt seem to surprise me when some adjustments are made thanks for looking and happy hunting.:grin:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 228
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 230
Very nice. I have been trying a few different things as well. Messing around with fast recovery/deep etc but haven't had as much luck. Congrats on some great finds

Thanks everyone this has been the best hunt yet with my modified ctx program I love this machine ive and many others hit this place numerous times I would come up empty or a wheat or two but this was just awesome

Thanks everyone this has been the best hunt yet with my modified ctx program I love this machine ive and many others hit this place numerous times I would come up empty or a wheat or two but this was just awesome

The CTX is the closest to "all in one" detector there is, and is the best in my book. Great finds. But nothing the CTX couldn't handle. ;)

Back
Top Bottom