New digger!

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
Wifey surprised me for Christmas with a killer new digging tool! Lesche predator!
7030a4f2231cc2a4603eb1958ace3f49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah apparently your wife is either into detecting, does her homework, or was broke down after your 500 hints! LOL she chose a good one!

Thanks folks she was looking at my browsing history on our Mac we got recently!![emoji51] and she said..”wow you really only look at metal detecting sites don’t you what a dork!” I said yep!

Sorry yes I butchered the name.. lol raptor.

I wanted this tool because in parks and such when I needed to dig beyond 6 inches the normal Lesche it would wear me out. Hopefully this little guy makes it easier!

Thanks folks she was looking at my browsing history on our Mac we got recently!![emoji51] and she said..”wow you really only look at metal detecting sites don’t you what a dork!” I said yep!

Sorry yes I butchered the name.. lol raptor.

I wanted this tool because in parks and such when I needed to dig beyond 6 inches the normal Lesche it would wear me out. Hopefully this little guy makes it easier!

If my wife looked at my browsing history it would not be showing metal detecting lol

Back
Top Bottom