• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Florida beach.

Doug

Elite Member
Dead easy this beach coin finding........:D

Last edited:
Not much of a challenge for the Deus lol. Have you come to visit or stay in Florida? Hope the Floridians are treating you well Doug. HH

Not much of a challenge for the Deus lol. Have you come to visit or stay in Florida? Hope the Floridians are treating you well Doug. HH

We always find the 'locals' treat us well on our yearly vacation in Florida.

All I am doing is 2 hours in the morning and 1 hour on an evening on the local beaches.

I have found gold with the Deus since I have been here from the wet sand, will get round to putting some photographs later this week.

Just done a count up.

31 x pennies.

13 x 5 cents.

8 x 10 cents.

17 x 25 cents.

6 x items.

All from dry an wet sand.

Hey Doug, it was nice meeting and talking to you today,,,,I really thought that was a cool detector,,,,I have to read up on them,,,,Hope you get some more gold while you are here,,,,my day ended with one silver band, coins, pull tabs, and a little junk,,,,GL HH

Subtle... :laughing:

:laughing:Crumble, it really doesn't matter,,,,Siesta Key is hunted in shifts,,,,today, I had the water to myself for about an hour,,,,then two others showed up,,,,I bet anything by the time they left, there was the afternoon crew,,during the busy summer,,,,I would count an average of 7 hunters IN the water,,,,:yes:GL HH

What!!! the British are here :laughing: a lot better digging than Blackpool beaches I bet :yes:
Looking forward to some great finds from you Doug and the Deus, no pressure :D

Thanks guys, see already speaking like a local.......:D

Just about ready to go out to try a small beach south of Venice. ( 06.09 hrs).

Thanks guys, see already speaking like a local.......:D

Just about ready to go out to try a small beach south of Venice. ( 06.09 hrs).

Sweet. Good luck, but haven't you had your fun in Britain? Why do you have to come here and steal my goodies. Lol

What!!! the British are here :laughing: a lot better digging than Blackpool beaches I bet :yes:
Looking forward to some great finds from you Doug and the Deus, no pressure :D

A tad bit warmer than sunny Blackpool beach......!

Back
Top Bottom