• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

hard time with deep targets ace 350

ez4sure

hi guys any advice at pinpointing deep targets with a ace 350 i was at the park the other day getting a strong signal at a 8+ inches and dug and dug about a foot and could not find it i dont think it was a false signal but im new at this so who knows your advice is appreciated

hi guys any advice at pinpointing deep targets with a ace 350 i was at the park the other day getting a strong signal at a 8+ inches and dug and dug about a foot and could not find it i dont think it was a false signal but im new at this so who knows your advice is appreciated

Try to lift your coil 6 inches from the ground and if you still getting signal than is 100% huge junk target. Thats how I can tell if is a good target or just pipe or something big (junk):D HH Mike

Try to lift your coil 6 inches from the ground and if you still getting signal than is 100% huge junk target. Thats how I can tell if is a good target or just pipe or something big (junk):D HH Mike

....I Agee!!!...:thumbsup:...It could also be a large mason jar full of old coins.:grin:

Agreed, it like when your detector rings and shows a dime at 2 inches. you dig and dig and at 8 inches in a pop can. The "lift the coil trick" works.. also might want to get a pin pointer, save you on digging.

re digging deep

i have a whites pinpointer it helps alot im thinking it might be the sand below the top soil in most places its about 8 inches down and its very wet i did find a ring today and lots of clad ill try the lifting it up thing next time i go thanks

Back
Top Bottom