Another new guy

Racso

Hello everyone,

I’m from SoCal and new to the forum and almost new to detecting. I have been detecting for a little over two years. I got the detecting bug quite hard and now have one too many detectors. Lucky for me the wife is understanding and she also enjoys the hobby. Thanks for reading and HH to all.

Oscar

Welcome from "Parts Unknown" NY!

Long walks on the beach with a MD is not a bad thing!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Welcome from NW PA

Am I to understand that you think you have too may detectors!?!? I wasn't aware that was a possibility. Kinda like the phrase "too many guns" or "too many guitars" or "too much money". Not possible I tell you.. simply not possible.. :laughing:

Welcome from NW PA

Am I to understand that you think you have too may detectors!?!? I wasn't aware that was a possibility. Kinda like the phrase "too many guns" or "too many guitars" or "too much money". Not possible I tell you.. simply not possible.. :laughing:
You left out scoops and Ham Radios!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow pirates. I have been lurking on the forums for a few months and finally decided to make an account. I have enjoyed looking at the amazing finds you guys post and hope I can share some of mine whenever I get lucky enough to stumble on them. Good luck and happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom