Karma repaid

LongJohnSilver1

Elite Member
I was detecting late afternoon and a gentleman came hurrying over to me in the water in a panic. His brother had just lost his wedding ring and they had been trying to find it with no luck. I said sure, happy to take a look for them.
First sweep of the coil and a sweet signal tells me I've found it before I even fanned the sand away. Massive gold ring, 30 grams easy. They were from the UAE and covered in high carat gold.

Anyway, they invite me for a beer and shoved a generous donation in my pocket, a very happy hunt even though I find nothing else of value for the rest of the day. I'm happy just to make their day.

I head out early this morning for a quick hunt at one of my usual beaches, and bam, karma pays off!

https://youtu.be/-78rk5DGdUQ

Nice! It always feel good to help those in need. Blessed are the people with abilities or jobs that give them that opportunity.

Congrats

Nice to have some diving videos here , only one other guy in the UK has videos , the other diver on the beach forum none ! Thanks for the show !:thumbsup:

You can not put a price on human relations stories like this. Luv them "md'r saved the day" stories like this . Good on you !

Also like the "reveal" video. Thanx for sharing !

Ok no one mentioned the shopping trolley, maybe the context wasn't there.
I was about 300yards off the beach, 10ft down, and the nearest shopping centre is about 4 miles away.
Someone went to a lot of effort to place that there.

:dingding: Congrats on the gold! Too bad you didn't have a pic of the ring you recovered that must've been amazing.
Ok no one mentioned the shopping trolley, maybe the context wasn't there.
I was about 300yards off the beach, 10ft down, and the nearest shopping centre is about 4 miles away.
Someone went to a lot of effort to place that there.
I think Jimmy Hoffa's body may be in there as he was sent "to sleep with the fishes". :lol:

I wish I could help others, but people don't lose things and go frantic about them as much as they do in the water than the soil. The time will come for me to shine, just need to wait for it to present itself.

Back
Top Bottom