Musket Ball and 1881 IHP

TNTGross

Elite Member
Went out to the woods again today and found my first Musket ball. Right before that, I was happy to find the 1881 IHP. A little while later I came across the cufflink-looking thing and the broken flat button. What a great hunt

Attachments

• Musket Ball 1881 IHP.jpg
    Musket Ball 1881 IHP.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 168
I like that IHP! I have yet to find one, but that's very cool!

Thank you. I love them. Took me over a year to find my first IHP. Got a text from my Dad today... I gave him a Garret 250 two years ago. He used it once, didn't find anything, so he put it in his closet and forgot about it. His friend lost her ring in the yard and she asked him if he could find it with the detector. He pulled it out of the closet, put in new batteries, and started swinging. He didn't find the ring but did find a 1902 IHP. He is now going to take the detector with him when he travels. He is hooked.

Attachments

• 99538.jpg
    99538.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 104
Thank you. I love them. Took me over a year to find my first IHP. Got a text from my Dad today... I gave him a Garret 250 two years ago. He used it once, didn't find anything, so he put it in his closet and forgot about it. His friend lost her ring in the yard and she asked him if he could find it with the detector. He pulled it out of the closet, put in new batteries, and started swinging. He didn't find the ring but did find a 1902 IHP. He is now going to take the detector with him when he travels. He is hooked.

Great! Hope your dad finds some more!

Back
Top Bottom