Sand Scoop Advice and Opinions

CBhunter1

Good morning! I am looking to purchase 2 sand scoops with CF handles. There are so many out there it's just about overwhelming. they seem to range from $25 to $700. I know I don't want the $25 scoop but I also know I don't want the $700 either. From what I see the better scoops are running between $150 and $250. I live in Carolina Beach, NC a couple blocks from the beach. Its a tourist beach so there will be plenty of lost items there. This is where the sand scoop will be used.

Tell me the following,
1. What brand and model you have.
2. Why you like it.
3. The pro's and con's. (no tool is perfect)
4. If you have a link to the said tool post it as well.

Larry

Good morning! I am looking to purchase 2 sand scoops with CF handles. There are so many out there it's just about overwhelming. they seem to range from $25 to $700. I know I don't want the $25 scoop but I also know I don't want the $700 either. From what I see the better scoops are running between $150 and $250. I live in Carolina Beach, NC a couple blocks from the beach. Its a tourist beach so there will be plenty of lost items there. This is where the sand scoop will be used.

Tell me the following,
1. What brand and model you have.
2. Why you like it.
3. The pro's and con's. (no tool is perfect)
4. If you have a link to the said tool post it as well.

Larry
Dune Hydra. I have used that scoop (8x11) for 2 and half years on the beach and it has been great. You can get CF handles with them as well.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2743086070...1291&msclkid=16c9debf675d1d95ba62be84fc9e9658

Back
Top Bottom