• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Be Thankful For FMDF

Westernlegend1

Moved On
I took a trip over to some other metal detecting sites and was amussed by the wide range of topics there. There was a battle of wits between some unarmed persons in the United States and some fellow in Australia over some issue they undoubtly had no knowledge of what-so-ever. :lol: It was capped off with remarks about how "England emptied their prisons to colonize the Island." followed by the annoucement that America invented greed and deserves what is happening now! It looks like a place where just about everything goes that one can post about. Truely an entertaining place if ones favorite show happens to be "Jerry Springer!"

Yes, the lack of political, religious, and other off topic hot button threads is what makes this forum one of the few tolerable places on the net to frequent.

A toast to the FMDF!

i totally agree i introduced my self on the uk site and only 1 person had the decency to welcome me.This site is really friendly and makes people most welcome ITS A REAL PLEASURE TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM

This site doesn't like for the names of them to be used. But I might be able to provide updates.

Currently a member over there, who use to be a member here, is causing a stir over the famous Japanese treasure trove in the Phillipines. He is trying to disclaim it ever existed at all. Personally I believe he is on thin ice due to this treasure is one that the sites long time moderator JeffofPA has invested much time on with a long standing and popular thread. The individual caused some past issues here and was sent packing a few years ago.

Well I have been busy and haven't been over there too much, but I do try to take the time to carefully word my few posts in the hottest threads in order to track them effectively without being buried under all the posts that I consider pure garbage. Our president is taking so much heat which is totally American, after all he is now the leader and should recieve our full support during these trying times. :spin:
Other events are growing concerns on dealing with pirates which seems to somehow have ties to metal detecting and so needs to be addressed.
Another interesting thread deals with solar flares reflecting off a full moon increasing the preformance of those who drowse for lost treasures. It is rather lenghtly and has been proven with the finding of water mains!
On occasion someone posts finding some coins and possibly a ring, the ones that appear to hold my interest are those who are posting small pieces of brass scrap, it is those folks who hold the most potential to unearth a truely old coin!

When there is a full moon be sure to get out and go detecting. With a full moon targets are more sensitive to magnetic fields from your detector and so you will have more depth to get the deep ones you normally can't even touch! Good luck Friendlies!:wow:

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

When there is a full moon be sure to get out and go detecting. With a full moon targets are more sensitive to magnetic fields from your detector and so you will have more depth to get the deep ones you normally can't even touch! Good luck Friendlies!:wow:

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

:shock::shock::shock: I thought this only applied to LRLs.

Be thankful to FMDF, it is here that folks recieve the best of treasure hunting tips! Remember folks you heard it here first.

I don't think I would chance using any LRL's! You might end up chasin treasure on the other side of this Earth!:cool:

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

Back
Top Bottom