Quality metal detectors- best price hands down

Portlandia

Just purchased my new at pro from Quality metal detectors. Hands down the best price around. I checked for quite some time before I finally made my purchase, checked with all the other dealers on the forum as well as other places and saved allot of money through Quality metal detectors

Just purchased my new at pro from Quality metal detectors. Hands down the best price around. I checked for quite some time before I finally made my purchase, checked with all the other dealers on the forum as well as other places and saved allot of money through Quality metal detectors

You have a website? Im looking for another sponsor to buy from when my main sponsor Bart at big boy hobbies is out of stock. And what did you get and how good of a deal are we talking about? thanks. Your first metal detector?

gave him a shot but didn't have what I was looking for f75 se rain and dust cover.

and will Jeff take the time to chat?-and not make me feel like I'm interrupting something more important than my business, present and future? I'll call him for sure when I'm ready to 'upgrade' (I do love my toys)

Bob

and will Jeff take the time to chat?-and not make me feel like I'm interrupting something more important than my business, present and future? I'll call him for sure when I'm ready to 'upgrade' (I do love my toys)

Bob

Hope I'm not interrupting anything here, but here's my two bits regarding my limited experience with metal detector dealers. I ordered my AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer, with no price reduction, from another on-line ebay dealer. The AT Pro's and Pro Pointers were out of stock, and Bart couldn't give me even a window of time he expected them back in stock. In fact he refused to even take my order and refused a deposit to reserve one or the other when/if they did come in. Summer hours was burning so I went ahead and ordered mine from some jug head calling himself a metal detector dealer on ebay. When it took over a month to ship the AT Pro, and all I gave him was a neutral rating...since same day shipping was guaranteed...he sent me a nasty email demanding I change it to a positive rating. Since he had recieved advance payment for the AT Pro and GPP and had enjoyed more than a month of investment free interest on my capitol, I refused. Anyway, I later decided to look into some additional equipment for my AT Pro so I called Bart for some information regarding future coil purchases and other metal detector gizmos. Bart spent as much time as was required to answer my questions although he knew full well that I had sapped his time before and absconded with another dealer. In the future, when I do buy another machine or different coils for my AT Pro, Bart will get my business....Just Sayin'.

AT Pro/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT

Plenty of fine sponsors on this site. But this thread is meant to give credit to one of them for excellent , helpful and friendly service ( and I agree completely since I had the same experience). I dont think its right or fair to hijack the thread with another opinion. Not judging anybody , just sayin.

You have a website? Im looking for another sponsor to buy from when my main sponsor Bart at big boy hobbies is out of stock. And what did you get and how good of a deal are we talking about? thanks. Your first metal detector?
:shemademe:
:sorry: I'll check out Jeff's price for a sniper coil for my AT Pro and if he beats Barts price I'll post the accolades right here.

AT Pro/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT hand held

Plenty of fine sponsors on this site. But this thread is meant to give credit to one of them for excellent , helpful and friendly service ( and I agree completely since I had the same experience). I dont think its right or fair to hijack the thread with another opinion. Not judging anybody , just sayin.

Gee, I'm terribly sorry. It's ok if you do judge because I haven't bought anything from either Bart or Jeff and, if Jeff is as good as you say he is, he doesn't need defending on this forum. I don't believe though that in a single FMDF post I could hijack anything from any merchant worth his beans. My post was regarding a talk...not a purchase from a seller, and I was giving my opinion regarding a bad purchase experience from another ebay seller, which was neither Jeff or Bart. I was giving credit for Bart being a good "listener" because SierraBob asked the question about a seller treating him like he was interrupted by the customer. My appology to Jeff and I welcome him to the FMDF. I do note the same sort of territorialism developing here I found on Ancestry, Archives.com and findagrave which ran me completely out of genealogy.

Gee, I'm terribly sorry. It's ok if you do judge because I haven't bought anything from either Bart or Jeff and, if Jeff is as good as you say he is, he doesn't need defending on this forum. I don't believe though that in a single FMDF post I could hijack anything from any merchant worth his beans. My post was regarding a talk...not a purchase from a seller, and I was giving my opinion regarding a bad purchase experience from another ebay seller, which was neither Jeff or Bart. I was giving credit for Bart being a good "listener" because SierraBob asked the question about a seller treating him like he was interrupted by the customer. My appology to Jeff and I welcome him to the FMDF. I do note the same sort of territorialism developing here I found on Ancestry, Archives.com and findagrave which ran me completely out of genealogy.

I meant no offense sarge. I wasnt defending Jeff , the OP is new so I was kinda just looking out for the integrity of the thread thats all. I didnt need to say anything it just seemed like a good idea at the time. So my apologies if it seemed offensive.

I meant no offense sarge. I wasnt defending Jeff , the OP is new so I was kinda just looking out for the integrity of the thread thats all. I didnt need to say anything it just seemed like a good idea at the time. So my apologies if it seemed offensive.

Thanks ohiochris and ptc boy, and I appologize for being a old crank, or more aptly, a old tank. As a surviving U.S. Army tanker I sometimes forget I'm retired and no longer need to run over things to protect myself. I went to the qualitymetaldetectors.net site and checked out his prices and you're right, I did find the $85.00 credit certificate, given up front, on the purchase of a new AT Pro very refreshing. Sure wish I could have found that sort of deal when I bought mine. The $594.27 I ended up paying for it would have been much sweeter had I got a $85.00 credit reducing the more questionable price of my Pro Pointer to a more reasonable $42.95. Thanks for keeping the forum friendly folks, and I'll watch myself in the future and try to be (a little) less abrasive. I'll bat off a email to Jeff for his best offer on a AT Pro 5X8 coil and see if we can do some business.

Hey Sarge, This is a thread about Jeff not Bart. Give Jeff a try, you will not regret it.

Ptc boy, I'll do anything in the name of peace:sissyfight:. I just ordered a 5X8 coil for my ATPro from Jeff....:friends: again?

AT Pro/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/GPP/BH Outback/CT hand held

Jeff's being pretty patient with me and my questions. Just about to pull the trigger on an AT package. My first MD purchase.

Please don't misunderstand and take this as a statement of support or loyalty to Jeff or any other on-line merchant. Every on line merchant, who sells a product to a narrowly aligned and tightly focused audience like MDers on FDMF, needs more than a single, or even a few sales to rate a standing ovation or adoration. Jeff still has more to do than just gain a following of FMDF members. He must also commit and join Bart and all the others who have became legitimate FMDF sponsors because without their support we won't even have a forum to spiel our praises of his good deeds. Metal detecting equipment is a privledge we allow ourselves because we either have enough liquid assets, or are so irresponsible with our finances, that we will spend a few thousand dollars on a glorified dowsing rod rather than make car payments or buy some food for the table. These merchants, since their responsibility to you as a customer ends with payment for the sale, need to be kept competetive and responsive to the needs of their customers, and this includes providing expert product information like is shared on this forum. Bart and the other sponsors have proven that they are willing to be a part of our metal detecting culture (just look up and right at the top of this forum page) now we have to make sure the new ones doesn't get complacent, and take us for granted by expecting they do the same. I did order a 5X8 coil from Jeff, but that doesn't mean I'll preclude Bart, or any other FMDF sponsor from consideration when I buy my new Minelab or Etrac either. :my2cents:

Back
Top Bottom