First Ever Dream Roll...

GoldFever

....Make that 2. I went to the bank near my wife's work today to see if they had any 50 cent pieces. She said she had 2 rolls. I only had $10 bucks on me because I wasn't planning on getting anything so I took one roll...I left and was going to wait to get home to look at them. I got the red light and decided what the heck. I opened them and when I dumped them out had a massive adrenaline rush when I saw it was my first ever dream roll..All silver..I have heard of this happening to some but never had the pleasure myself. Well all the sudden the other roll starts racing through my mind. I go get more money and go back get the other roll and go out to the car. Carefully I peal open the edges like Charlie did to his Wonka bar in Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. And guess whats staring back at me. A Walker. I dump it out and it is a solid roll of silver. I cant believe it happened to me..Most are 90% some are 40% Guess it really does happen... I went to anouther bank on the way home and goto $40 worth. But didnt get any..But heck im not complaining.

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 445
Man that is just Awesome!!! Congrats! I am hoping that will happen to me one day. lol WTG!

You are on a roll! Makes me wonder if you should go get some quarter rolls too? Maybe someone turned in some old quarters too?

Great stuff! Congrats. I've not yet tried halves yet. I'm gonna have to get me some soon.

Nice!!! Last time I tried $80 in halves and I got 3 40%...1967, 1968, 1969 :no:

Good job, that's wonderful!! I too have had incredible luck with the half dollars...bought one roll and found a 1952 Franklin half, and 40% Kennedy. Congratulations again! HH
NC

Sweet. You guys are gonna talk me in to going to the bank after those rolls yet. Congrats, what a haul.

I'm happy for you, it's nice to get lucky like that! Hope you get more :)

OK, so I kept :thinking: about your :goodluck: and:newidea: finally gave in and went to the bank to get some rolls of halves:gettinmoney:, however the first bank said "no halves here":bighanky: Got back in the truck:drive: thinking the next bank I'll get my halves to search, by now I decided instead of four rolls, I would buy 10!:gimmy::egyptian: then I knew I would find some silver! Get to the bank and ask and quess what......:no2::nah::sorry2::stop::dontthinkso: You get the point...:waaa:

Back
Top Bottom