First penny crh.

fire medic 160

Finally broke down and bought 5 dollars worth of pennies from the bank. The rainfall amount has been ridiculos around hear for the area seriously limiting acual MD'ing. I got all machine rolled which is all the bank teller said she had. Change truck was coming tomorro she said. I got the following:

124 copper lincolns.
1945 wheat
1 Canadian penny
Rest were newer.

It wasn't much but was a good time killer for an hour. I have a question for anyone: I have heard that one of the new pennies made this year is in short supply. If it is which particular one is it and why?

All 2009 pennies are in short supply, and not because of mintage numbers. Many areas of the US have had such a large influx of old coinage that area banks are not picking up the newer sstuff to distribute.

26% CU lincoln return isn,t bad, Mike. Roughly worth $2.40. Remember what I told ya. Sit on em and dump the rest and get more.

I will be buying a couple of Penny rolls for the first time Friday and see how I do. I was thinking about getting a roll of each, dime, nickel and quarter. Do they sell hale dollar rolls???

I will be buying a couple of Penny rolls for the first time Friday and see how I do. I was thinking about getting a roll of each, dime, nickel and quarter. Do they sell hale dollar rolls???
Some banks have them available, some dont. A crapshoot at best.

Well I went to the bank this morning and wanted to try this coin hunting thing this is what I got:

6 rolls of pennies
2 rolls of nickels
1 roll of dimes
1 roll of quarters

Out of ALL the coins this is what I ended up with:

5 Nickels, 1941,1948, & (3) for 1964
2 pennies, 1955 & 1944

THAT'S ALL !!! The 1 roll of quarters were all the same damn 1. lol

Well maybe better luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom