Built a ramp for my dog today (with pics)

That's funny ,kids thinking something through

:shock: :lol:

.....obviously if that kid would have really thought it thru he would have only used one ramp at first and had a buddy make a chalk mark of where the back tire landed on about 6 or 7 tries, that way he would have known how far to place the second ramp, and even allowed a margin for error if he went slower.

Since when do kids think any thing through , it is a wonder our generation made it to adult hood, thinking about all the dumb things we did. It always seemed like a good idea at the time. Never even considered failure as a possibility.:laughing:

Just had to build a ramp for my cat. Also added a window resting perch. Got to cover the whole thing. She got scared to try and climb due to age. Taught her to use the ramp with some cat treats:shock::lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 28
Just had to build a ramp for my cat. Also added a window resting perch. Got to cover the whole thing. She got scared to try and climb due to age. Taught her to use the ramp with some cat treats:shock::lol:

That is neat !!!!

I'm sure she appreciates being able to walk up instead of climb !

Our dog is getting more comfortable with using the ramp even though she is still a little hesitant and still needs a little encouragement to take that first step.

Back
Top Bottom