I think I made a big mistake this year.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Call it lazy if you will. I just didn't feel like cleaning my clad as I found it this year and now I'm regretting it. Monumental task at hand... Count it? Pfft! Someday...

Attachments

• change 1.jpg
    change 1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 383
lol. For what its worth, I took my green & crusty clad to the coin star and all but 27 pennies went through. :shock: Crazy right? But yeah, the machine took em.

Attachments

• greencrusty.JPG
    greencrusty.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
lol. For what its worth, I took my green & crusty clad to the coin star and all but 27 pennies went through. :shock: Crazy right? But yeah, the machine took em.

Good to know!! I’m planning to try the coin star with my clad too!!

I wait

Till i fill a quart jar, no more, than i put them in for wash, if not you get Mount Kapi HOWBOUTIT :lol:

Attachments

• 20111102_1.JPG
    20111102_1.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 338
Be careful about jamming the CS with sand encrusts and dirtys!....Thats the only reason we tumble in the first place, to knock the stink off and get easy money on the dump with no fanfare...Jam the damn thing up with Sandies and Dirtys, then, you gotta call the attendee over, they pop the front and try to fix the jam...see all the damn things you are dumping and give you like, "WTH?" ..

They look at you with complete disdain! Like how a restroom attendant looks at you when you choke the crapper at a 5 star...Its Embarrassing! They make a big deal about it and whine and wail for all to hear! Probably best to just salt the dry sand with those salties there Kap...Or, have Larry take your dirties to the CS for the dumpNgobble!...:laughing:

That crusty pile is actually my goal for next year.lol..And anything that comes with it will be appreciated,setting realistic goals for myself for 2018...Just purchased a Eurotek Pro Just for the clad and park thing,I figured anything more would be overkill

Be careful about jamming the CS with sand encrusts and dirtys!....Thats the only reason we tumble in the first place, to knock the stink off and get easy money on the dump with no fanfare...Jam the damn thing up with Sandies and Dirtys, then, you gotta call the attendee over, they pop the front and try to fix the jam...see all the damn things you are dumping and give you like, "WTH?" ..

They look at you with complete disdain! Like how a restroom attendant looks at you when you choke the crapper at a 5 star...Its Embarrassing! They make a big deal about it and whine and wail for all to hear! Probably best to just salt the dry sand with those salties there Kap...Or, have Larry take your dirties to the CS for the dumpNgobble!...:laughing:

For some reason Mud, I just can't picture you being embarrassed. haha

... then, you gotta call the attendee over, they pop the front and try to fix the jam...see all the damn things you are dumping and give you like, "WTH?" ..

you crack me up Mud!

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 267
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 277
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 268
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 266
Just run down to the post office. Get one of those flat rate shipping boxes, write my name and address on the box then pour all those crusty, crappy, Junky coins in the box and ship it to me.

I will do all that work and not charge you a thing for doing all that work and getting all those nasty coins out of your house.

I've never had any of my coins jam up the bank coin sorting machine. As I get them home and count it up each trip I'll sort out Pennies that are "Plowed" or just corroded enough to have chunks missing and put in separate bin. Anything bent I'll lightly pound with hammer till flat and see how it looks after cleaning. I've given the bank the crusty pennies in the cup. One time they gave me the 35 cents. Another time they said just throw them away and thanked me for sorting them out. I too, waited too long to do a cleaning and had an all day session. 2-3 hrs at a time. Two tubs on Harbor Freight tumbler and did 8 tubs that day. I'll never let it go that long again. Just tumble two tubs each day and it'll get done. :)

As far as Harbor Freight tumblers. The red ones. I've had zero issue with mine and have had it 5 years. Never even replaced the belt. I just oil the ends of the rollers once or twice a season with light oil and its good to go.

Yea did that once... kept putting it off then ended up with a marathon to clean and package up all the nasty looking coins. I clean as soon as I get a tumbler full and then I make the trip to the bank a couple of times a year. Found out they appreciate all the clean coins I bring in. Seems they're always having a coin shortage postly quarters in my neck of the ocean.

On a side note all the coins I find go towards buying silver rounds. I really like those puppies!

Back
Top Bottom