mxt white

kneelever

hello to all. i have had this detector a month, and i have not found anthing at all. i have read all about it what it will do and what it want. i am a musician by trade, i have used all three programs on this unit, still not any finds, now i read that it want work very well on the beaches,and salty sand as well,wet or dry, seems to me this worse than the eq.that i have bought to play music with . i wish that someone would tell me straight out,have you got to have a detector for ever place you go different to hunt. this is a big let down, white say's it will work on wet or dry sandy beaches of salt , if not i will be talking with them , you do not say a product will do sometime and it want. somebody help me out please.

I have used the MXT on the beach and the only place it was difficult was at the water line. You have to play with the sensitivity. It loves Hot Rocks, but thats because it was designed from a Gold machine. The MXT has more sensitivity than you normally need so its kind of noisy. Its a great relic machine and does well for coins. You will need a smaller coil to hunt parks. Im amazed you said you havent found anything yet. I had a pocket full of change at a park when i used it.

Please clarify where you are hunting. Was this a used detector when bought ? Did you buy from a dealer or ebay or other place ? The MXT is a great detector. Some have problems on salt beaches others don't. I'll see if I can help you out. :yes:

kneelever said:
hello to all. i have had this detector a month, and i have not found anthing at all. i have read all about it what it will do and what it want. i am a musician by trade, i have used all three programs on this unit, still not any finds, now i read that it want work very well on the beaches,and salty sand as well,wet or dry, seems to me this worse than the eq.that i have bought to  play music with . i wish that someone would tell me straight out,have you got to have a detector for ever place you go different to hunt. this is a big let down, white say's it will work on wet or dry sandy beaches of salt , if not i will be talking with them , you do not say a product will do sometime and it want. somebody help me out please.

What do you mean by not finding anything? Are you finding trash or nothing at all? If you're not finding anything it sounds to me like you have a defective detector because the MXT is a good detector and I found quite a bit with it, Its great on the dry sand but its noisy in the wet.

Back
Top Bottom