Congrats Evan on Minelab Treasure Treasure Talk

Congrats Evan !! You deserve the recognition and have been a lot of help to many. Minelab is lucky to have you on their team.

Congrats Evan. It could not have happened to a nicer guy!!! And thanks for all your help with the CTX.

thanks everyone... It is definitely an Honor.. it was definitely a surprise I wasn't expecting... Evan :extrahappy:

Congrats! I always look forward to your CTX video finds and the demos have helped me alot.

Evan is top notch that guy is just super even have his number on speed dial...thanks for everything Evan your a scholar and a gentleman!!

Evan is top notch that guy is just super even have his number on speed dial...thanks for everything Evan your a scholar and a gentleman!!

Thanks bud.. and thanks everyone who has relpied..
If I'm not mistaken the first couple of blogs will be about gaining permission, geared toward hunting in town... It has been really successful me so hopefully it will help others..

I really enjoy your videos as well. One of the reasons I enjoy them is because you have a good time while your hunting. It seems more and more people are recording their hunts. But the ones I like to watch are from good hunters like yourself having a good time. Can I assume no more films with the Deus?

I really enjoy your videos as well. One of the reasons I enjoy them is because you have a good time while your hunting. It seems more and more people are recording their hunts. But the ones I like to watch are from good hunters like yourself having a good time. Can I assume no more films with the Deus?

Definitely not. I have been busy doing reviews on equipment and the weather is not cooperating.. As soon as the weather gets better I will be hunting with the Dues, AT, and anything else that is coming... I like the Ctx but I don't want to close my eyes to other technologies.... I am not employed by ML, so I will be using other equipment to have more variety in my videos.....

Well done Evan, your a 1st class type of guy. Thank you for giving us a good name in OK.

Definatly well deserved, I learned so much from Evan and his videos about my ctx. I have nothing but respect for someone that helps out the comunity and asks nothing in return. Now thats a true hobbiest. He could have easly compiled all his wisdom of the Ctx in a softcover and clipped everyone $20 a pop. Thanks for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom