I need you help from all users of a MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 1000 or MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 800 METAL DETECTOR

coinfinder

Forum Supporter
Please I need you help from all users of a MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 1000 or MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 800 METAL DETECTOR? I have been thinking of buying one real soon, but the reviews I have seen they Minelab Excalibur score is not very good so I’m reaching out to all of you that have one and can give me a honest opinion because $1,300 dollars is a lot of money

Please I need you help from all users of a MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 1000 or MINELAB EXCALIBUR II 800 METAL DETECTOR? I have been thinking of buying one real soon, but the reviews I have seen they Minelab Excalibur score is not very good so I’m reaching out to all of you that have one and can give me a honest opinion because $1,300 dollars is a lot of money

I don't know what you are reading but its a top of the line beach machine... with any detector one has to treat it carefully... its a low and slow sweep machine that is great in iron infested area's of beaches which it was made for.

You won't go wrong purchasing one...

I have had mine for over a year now and I LOVE IT!!! Has made me some good money! I paid for my detector with my finds over a few times already! Highly recommended!

Some people use their detectors as crutches when they dig and it wasn't made for that just like some turn the knobs too hard... those reviews wouldn't stop me from buying one...

I bought my first Excalibur in 96 and I just replaced it last year with an Excal II. My first one started to get water into the coil last year and started acting up.That is the only reason I replaced it. Now that the old one sat the coil has dried out and it's working again. I am going to seal the coil wire and see how long it lasts as a backup. You will not be sorry with your purchase. Just read up about it and you will really enjoy it. I found all my gold and silver last year with my Excaliburs. Good Luck.

I've had mine less than a year, i haven't had any issues with mine. The one thing you will want to do if nothing else is buy a straight shaft for it. I really like it, and it's paid for it self several times already...

Just take good care of your detector and you wont have to worry about those little problems. Be easy with the knobs.. Wash it off after every use, don't lean on it while digging.

Like JB said!

It's an awesome machine, just take care of it. It will find gold! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom