Got accepted!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Just thought I'd check in with y'all since I haven't been detecting lately. So anyways, this past I got accepted to FSU! Super excited. Mom was freaking out the entire day while we waited for the results haha I made a fake rejection letter which probably didn't help 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 205
Congratulations!
My daughter is in college and the bills are racking up sky-high.
I hope you do well and apply yourself, it is a privilege:yes:

Congrats!
I went back to school at 47 and received a degree.
I have ALOT of respect for our younger generation who are able to go to school, maintain a good GPA and work a job. It wore me out!
On the other hand I did see some kids that just did not take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. They did just enough to get by and keep their parents happy.
Make the most of it and try your hardest, that's all anyone could ask of you.

Best advice I got about college when I was in.... Get your degree asap, don't waste semesters messing around! :-) The bills add up quick, and its not uncommon to owe a lot of money on the way out after all. Congrats!

Congratulations Ethan. What do you plan on majoring in? I understand FSU has an outstanding program on underwater basket weaving. :D

Congrats, you and your family must be and should be very proud. Its now entirely up to you to continue to make your family Proud!

Congratulations on your news. Work hard and do great!

Congrats to you! They don't let just anyone in.

GO 'Noles!

I maybe a little biased since I'm an FSU grad (86). :D

Back
Top Bottom