Suggestions for video cameras for recording hunts.

chris kennedy

Elite Member
Good ol golden state,Formerly Colorado,New Mexico,
Im in need of a new camera to record some hunt footage actually i have been needing one for a while since my samsung just up and died for some reason. ive been doing some reasearch online and just cant seem to find one that fits what i need.

I really need it to have superb audio quality, and 1080p or even 720p video. the problem im having is i dont want some massive camera with short battery life per charge and id like it to be semi durable.

and i would like to have a price tag of maximum $180 since i dont have a lot of money right now.

As i stated above i can not seem to find a camera with both good video and sound, its either the videos amazing and the sound sucks or vice versa.

Aren't a few users using some HD glasses that are pretty sweet?

I'll check the search and see because now I'm curious.

I use my Kodak Zx5 for videoing land and my GoPro3 for water hunts. I know the Kodak is waterproof but it is more like water resistant. Check out my videos on YouTube.

I've tried several of the better video glasses and none were of really good quality on the final results. I just don't think they can get a good lens in a small place like glasses yet. Good pictures need a good sized aperture to let enough light in for a good quality image. I'm in the market for a new camera myself, currently use a FujiFilm FinePix S1800, but haven't found the right one at the right price. None seem to be much of a step up from what I have.

Sorry not much help just thought I'd put in my 2 cents on the video glasses.

Back
Top Bottom