newbie from east central ohio

bbqfreak

Forum Supporter
hi, just getting back in the hobby. bought a new nox 800. had an old whites late 70's early 80's. wow what a difference lol

Welcome from just below the bridge in Michigan. I got my first detector the equinox 600 and wow this machine is my baby. Couldn’t imagine using a different detector I love it. You definitely got a good one

Welcome back into the Greatest Sport on Earth and also the Greatest Forum on the Interwebs! You got quite a nice rig there! We are expecting some finds and maybe even some stories of finds from back before...We like write-ups and pictures!

hi, just getting back in the hobby. bought a new nox 800. had an old whites late 70's early 80's. wow what a difference lol

Welcome to the forum, from the Ozarks, in Arkansas.

Although I've checked in and out of the hobby over the years, I started with a Heathkit from 1971.
For you, it's literally like opening a door to the future.

Welcome back into the Greatest Sport on Earth and also the Greatest Forum on the Interwebs! You got quite a nice rig there! We are expecting some finds and maybe even some stories of finds from back before...We like write-ups and pictures!

old school here flip phone no smart phone. love forums hate crack/face book as i call it. use a laptop. was on several offroad forums up till f/book run them out

old school here flip phone no smart phone. love forums hate crack/face book as i call it. use a laptop. was on several offroad forums up till f/book run them out

I figured as much brother!..:laughing::laughing:....reading you 5x5 here...A lot of us here are like this...like the last place the lone longhunters can hang out is on a forum like this!...so have at it! Lets see or hear about your best hunt and find!

Back
Top Bottom