New to it from southern Missouri

WP45

Bought a Garrett AT Pro in late 2014. Took it out a few times with no luck, stuck it in the closet and forgot about it. Well it is out now and I am ready to learn it!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This is part 1 of a 4 part series I found online, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Great detector to start with. Stick with it and you will be rewarded.

Welcome from NW Florida. There's hundreds of useful tips and encouraging stories on here to keep you and your machine outside.

Another welcome from Wisconsin! Your ATPro is WAY too good of a machine to just be a closet filler. Hope you can take good pictures, because we will want to see posts of your good stuff. Heck, we like posts of the junk stuff too.

welcom to the site

You came to the right place to find a lot of good information and help , might help to watch a few videos on your machine and get familiar with it . Last weekend I just traveled from O'Fallon Missouri down to Russellville Arkansas to visit my daughter , her husband , and 6 month old granddaughter we were on a tight schedule so no time for detecting. I saw so many potential places to stop and hunt along the way. Drove through lots of rural areas saw lots of old closed down gas stations , road side stands that had been closed ,old churches , fishing areas ,local schools etc. thanking to my self some of these places may never have been detected.

Back
Top Bottom