New Guy Great To Be Here

BluegrassDiggin

Good morning and Hello to everyone! I'm new to detecting and obviously new to the forum, but really looking forward to getting into this hobby and chatting with you all.

I've always had a big interest in treasure and relic hunting since childhood, but I never really got into anything pursuing it. My 6 yr old has taken a very passionate liking to the same and it's sparked me back into my childhood again looking for adventures with him. Really looking forward to getting into this with him and seeing where it takes us.

I live in Crestwood, KY which is right outside of Louisville and just across the river from Southern Indiana. If there are any clubs or anyone in these areas that would like to get together or that we can join please feel free to shoot me a message.

Again really looking forward to meeting you all and trading stories and learning about all we can!

Welcome from California . That is so great that your six year old shares your interest in treasure hunting ! Nowadays , by that age they are usually addicted to their cell phones and video games , sad .

Thanks all!

Yes SS I'm trying to get him out and further his interest in it. He likes doing outdoor things and I want to keep that going. He does have interest in video games and electronics like any kid nowadays but fortunately most the time he's watching videos it's people metal detecting or scuba diving for relics and things. That's actually how he's gotten me back into my adventurous side. That and the opportunity to do something fun with him. I'm hoping my daughter follows suit and finds interest in our adventures too!

Welcome from wv and congrats on the little 1 being interested, my kids all love it.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom