Lucky horseshoe leads to BIG SilVer!

remmy

Forum Supporter
I was able to get out for a quick hunt this afternoon before dark. I went to a nearby field that I have found some cool stuff in the past. I walked quite a while with no good signals. Eventually I had a signal I figured was big iron but decided to see what it might be. It turned out to be a horseshoe and I joked to myself that it would bring me luck. About 10 minutes later I had a good signal but in this field many things that sound good are just not what you hope for. I was shocked to see big silver lying in the hole! I was stoked to see it was a 1906 barber half! I went the rest of the hunt without any good signals, it was the only coin I dug and I'm not complaining!

Thanks for looking!!

CAM01648.jpg

CAM01645.jpg

CAM01646.jpg

CAM01647.jpg

Clean that horse shoe a little and mount it, above your display,
guess that luck does play into this hobby?
Nice story, Congrats on that Big ol' Barber!

Hot damn!!! That's some good finds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Clean that horse shoe a little and mount it, above your display,
guess that luck does play into this hobby?
Nice story, Congrats on that Big ol' Barber!

Thanks! Good idea!

Holy smokes!! You've been killing it with the bucket list coins this year, Scratch another one off there, BIG Congrats on a BIG silver!!!

Thanks Ron!! Who me?? :lol:

Sweet barber half! Still looking for my first HH!

Thank you!

Great find remmy. One of my favorite coins. Congratulations

Thanks! one of my favorites too!

Nice find.

Thank you!

Thanks!

Thats like THE perfect hunt! What a beauty of a Half there Remmy! Congratulations on the finds and for getting out ahead of this inbound arctic blast...You gonna replace that walker in your Avatar with it?
Mud

Congrats on the big silver I will get one sooner or later I was hoping I would find one this year . But running out of time good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Thats like THE perfect hunt! What a beauty of a Half there Remmy! Congratulations on the finds and for getting out ahead of this inbound arctic blast...You gonna replace that walker in your Avatar with it?
Mud

Thanx Mud!! I think I will keep the walker, I really think they are beautiful and it was my first half find.

Congrats on the big silver I will get one sooner or later I was hoping I would find one this year . But running out of time good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Thanks Mark, drive 4 hrs east, them barber halves are everywhere! FFX2 and i found 1 earlier this year and now I found another one. Everywhere I say!:lol:

Awesome find! Does this mean my horseshoe from the other day gets me a Barber half? ha! Can't wait to get my first someday...

Congratulations! A gorgeous coin!! :yes: :cool:

Even with it's circulation wear that coin is still light years better looking than anything we carry in our pockets now-a-days! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom