Gonehunting For History

Love the vids, Evan. Looks like you and "The Crew" always have a good time. Keep em coming!

Seems to have problems in the relic arena. Tip only sensing may be better for that application. The proximity audio alert feature also seemed to not function well. That could be because of the video recorder but what came through did not sound as good as the old Pro Pointer. I am going to have to slip it to the back burner until I see more about its function before I consider an order.

I think it will be as good as the old at least. I just won a Marko and might sell it and get one of these instead.

Other than being water proof, I didn't see anything that my propointer cant do. You can super tune and detune the propointer.... guy in the video acted like that was something new...

Looks cool, but I was left wanting more... Kind of like being served a chicken wing for a chicken dinner...lol

Other than being water proof, I didn't see anything that my propointer cant do.

It also does the come find me, I'm lost... if you set it down for more than 5 minutes.

Can be set for vibrate only... yeah I know, you can cover up your speaker holes really easy on the Propointer and it's essentially vibrate only.

I'm on the list to get one as soon as possible. Not keen on the bright orange body, but I can fix that.

Can't wait to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom