1921 Morgan dollar

Jeremy112482

Can someone with one to sell but I don't have my books handy. Can anyone tell me a good offer to make him? You can still see all the details just has some surface scratches but in overall great shape. Also what island value on these?

The first rule in money is whoever says the price first loses! That's why on Pawn Stars, Rick always asks "How much were you looking to get for it." ALWAYS make the other guy say the price first!

The first rule in money is whoever says the price first loses! That's why on Pawn Stars, Rick always asks "How much were you looking to get for it." ALWAYS make the other guy say the price first!

The problem with this is that a lot of people expect their Morgans to be like $100 since they are so old. Usually when you tell them their coin is worth only like $30 they don't see selling the coin as worth it. Then you have an awkward silence for a bit.

The problem with this is that a lot of people expect their Morgans to be like $100 since they are so old. Usually when you tell them their coin is worth only like $30 they don't see selling the coin as worth it. Then you have an awkward silence for a bit.

Showed him the eBay listings and said that is what they are going for and he said not this one.

Some people can not accept reality of value. Move on there are plenty of 1921 Morgans out there. If it was in excellant shape (no scratches and fine detail) it might bring $40 tops.

Most older people have silver dollars passed down by their parents, grand parents, etc. They have an idea that their worth several hundred, but sadly that is not the truth.

silver melt value is 27/28 $

No matter what it may be worth to the buyer or seller, this is the bottom line. Don't expect to get it cheaper and don't expect to sell it for more unless it's graded and certified.

Back
Top Bottom