First ring this year.

ghost95

I had told my GF that I thought about going out and hunting for a bit at a cut we saw on a local beach. It had looked nice but i figured it had probably already been hit. Well, I was being a bum and had been laying around all day when she finally said "are we going or not?". So I got all my stuff together and out we went. She perched herself on top of the cut while I started working the base of it. After a short while I got a hit and pulled out a quarter. WooHoo!!! The hunt was offically a success. Made my turn to come back down the lane, just kind of mowing the lawn when I got a low tone. I dug a good full scoop and when i started to rinse the scoop i saw something that looked like jewelry. I decided to let her pull it out of the scoop. When she reached in and pulled it out it was a pretty little gold/garnet/peral ring. I thought it might have been a pendant at first but no, GOLD RING!!!!!! Total for the day was .77, 1 gold ring, and a little silver music note charm that I got lucky to recover because if the size of the holes in my scoop. Anyway, here are the pics. Good Luck all. Oh Yeah. The ring is not marked but tested out at 12k. Charm is marked .925

Attachments

• DSC02313.JPG
    DSC02313.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 727
  • DSC02322.JPG
    DSC02322.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 649
  • DSC02324.JPG
    DSC02324.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 564
Nice ring! bet she will want that one.I let my wife see my ring finds and cringe a bit.That one looks too good to make your display case! Promise ring!:lol:

What was great about this was that I only hunted for an hour. But I went out again this morning and got about 30 or so bottlecaps, various other junk and one dime. Paying my dues today.

What was great about this was that I only hunted for an hour. But I went out again this morning and got about 30 or so bottlecaps, various other junk and one dime. Paying my dues today.

Love those quick hunt finds.usually mine come at the end when i'm getting frustrated.next thing you know when you are no longer focusing all attention to detector noises and fixing to pack it in,out flips a gold ring.Nothing like it!

Is the ring still yours? or did she commandeer it ;) its a nice looking oldie congrats :)

Back
Top Bottom