NEPA Lehigh Valley Treasure Club Looking for new members

streetluger24

he Lehigh Valley Treasure Club was founded in March 1984 by Hellertown jeweler and treasure seeker George Heilman. Heilman was also the first president. Today it is still going strong 20 years later.

We meet at:
Dewey Fire Company No 1, 502 Durham St
Hellertown, PA 18055. Every first Tuesday at 7.
Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/LehighValleyTreasure/

We have silver coin raffles.
Contest for coin, jewelry, token etc. of the month.
Annual seeded silver hunt.
Silver coin drawing just for showing up for the meeting.
Points based contest for the a grand end of the year winners, most silver, most wheat pennies etc.
Anybody is welcome whether your a metal detectorist, prospector, civil war buff, historian, or just want to share stories and knowledge.
Membership to club is 15$ per year. Your more than welcome to check it out a few times before you join.

he Lehigh Valley Treasure Club was founded in March 1984 by Hellertown jeweler and treasure seeker George Heilman. Heilman was also the first president. Today it is still going strong 20 years later.

We meet at:
Dewey Fire Company No 1, 502 Durham St
Hellertown, PA 18055. Every first Tuesday at 7.
Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/LehighValleyTreasure/

We have silver coin raffles.
Contest for coin, jewelry, token etc. of the month.
Annual seeded silver hunt.
Silver coin drawing just for showing up for the meeting.
Points based contest for the a grand end of the year winners, most silver, most wheat pennies etc.
Anybody is welcome whether your a metal detectorist, prospector, civil war buff, historian, or just want to share stories and knowledge.
Membership to club is 15$ per year. Your more than welcome to check it out a few times before you join.
Hello from Allentown Pa and welcome to the forum. Im intrested in possibly joining this club you meeting place is close to me. Ill see if i can get a few others from this forum to come stop by at the next meeting.

That would be awesome! I'm trying social media and forums to get this club out there more and restore it to its former glory.

I live near tamaqua, pa. How far away from here is your meeting place? I am interested in joining a club and this seems to be the closest to me.

First found in a park

I live in allwntown image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom