• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ulster County, NY

groundmagnet

Hello all,
I have been lurking on the forum for a while now, but now that I have some time to detect I figured it was time to register. I have been metal detecting for about 10 years on and off. When I went back to college in 2008, I basically stopped all together to focus on my studies.

Now that I am finished, I have been going out detecting 3-4 times per week! I live in Saugerties, NY, and I am looking for some hunting buddies in the area. I have been researching many old sites here in Saugerties, as well as in the surrounding communities. Let me know if you want to meet up for a hunt sometime!

Kris

Welcome to the forum Kris, I am a dairy farmer in upstate New York and also been a satellite dealer on the side since 1985 and back in the big dish days I had a distributor in Saugerties that I bought supplies from. I went to a satellite show they had back in the 80's down there, the Catskills are very nice.

Thanks everyone! Tom, I am actually right near West Saugerties. There is a lot of history up this way. Just yesterday I found an old bluestone quarry, and the remainder of a carriage road leads right to it. The stone walls are also plentiful up here!

good times 003.jpg

some what I do, in my travels out that way I seen a BUNCH of places Id like to check out, alot of old farms I drool when I go past them lol wonder what the grounds hold in them?

Welcome to the forum Kris, I am a dairy farmer in upstate New York and also been a satellite dealer on the side since 1985 and back in the big dish days I had a distributor in Saugerties that I bought supplies from. I went to a satellite show they had back in the 80's down there, the Catskills are very nice.

thats funny i was a tech for dish network awhile back

Find a Hunting buddy

I also live in Saugerties and have been looking for someone to go metal detecting with. My work shedule changes often but I get a couple days a week to go out so if your interested let me know here and posibly include and email address or cell number.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom