UPDATED WITH VIDEO! JACK POT!!!! There's Silver in them Rolls!!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Today is ending up being a GRET DAY! First my boss came to work and right away she called me in her office and said shut the door. I was like Oh god, what did I do now!! Turns Out I got a RAISE!!! YAY!! Super happy!

So then on lunch I went to the bank to get some cash out and asked if they had any half dollar rolls. They said they only had 4 rolls.. So I took a chance with them!

Sure glad I did!! Ended up with 16 - 40%ers ( 1965-1969 )and 6 - 90%ers ( all 1964 )!! All Kennedys! Thats $104.38 in Silver from $11 in face value!

UPDATE... HAHA I Know That Somebody Is PISSED!!! I was looking at the rolls and noticed one had writing on the back saying ( SAVE )!! IDK if one of the tellers wrote it or someone got into a collection an turned them in by mistake... Either way there mine now!

Attachments

• CAM03821.jpg
    CAM03821.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Nice going JB.

Now you can buy some groceries.

You're a starving artist now, right???:D (hobo artist!:D)

HAHA funny guy u... not starving here buy having extra money is always good...

right place at the right time. That's what it's all about. Congrats on the pile o silver!!!

nice score James! My best ever was 277 silver halves from a $500 bag....my best box ever was 188 silver halves!

UPDATE... HAHA I Know That Somebody Is PISSED!!! I was looking at the rolls and noticed one had writing on the back saying ( SAVE )!! IDK if one of the tellers wrote it or someone got into a collection an turned them in by mistake... Either way there mine now!

When I ask for rolls of halves, they always have them. It's usually "sure, a guy just brought a box in last week". Then I ask more questions and sure enough this guy brings a box in every week or every other week. That's at a few different branches. I think I have a lot of CRHers in my area.

This is exactly why KT keeps running those boxes every week! All it takes is to hit one of those "dumpers" who don't know or don't care what they got and BINGO! Silver City!

Great recovery on those rolls....KT is :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances: for ya!

Back
Top Bottom