100$ in dimes from the bank

52 from 2 parks in 2 days

I dug 52 in two days looking in my spare time while on a biz trip in Orange County, ,CA.

dimes will give me one silver out of a $250 box about 80% of the time. Buy bags from the bank. Thats the way to get the silver. I get about 8 in every $1,000 bag.

Have tried it one time.
Not only did I not get any goodies, they shorted me. :shock:

and I got nothing but 100$ worth of dimes lol... must be one of them luck things
Nope, not luck, with dimes it's all about VOLUME. I don't even get out to pick up unless I've got at least a grand in dimes lined up. I've averaged 1 per $150 over the last 5 years, and have searched at least $150,000 in dimes.

OK thanks. If you were in Indiana I was just going to give up permanently. :yes:
Lol...dimes are still an untapped resource...billions minted...although there used to be a time they thought you crazy for searching dimes...nowadays, everyone's crazy.

I've now gone through $750 in dimes without a silver. $1000 in halves, no silver. $1000 in quarters, one silver. I have not been lucky with CRH!

I know it can be frustrating; I've been skunked before searching those amounts...ramp it up to ten times that, and get back to us!

Back
Top Bottom