For 100FTY I needed 3 coins...1879-O Morgan was one

I think I figured it out. As a recap for the others, it was 60 yards in from the orginal entrance near a fence which would have overgrown growth and trees.

After an event late in the evening, a young feller and young lady were on there way home after having some refreshments.......well I'm sure everybody can figure the rest of the story. Maybe there is a Three Merry Widows Tin there too!

Well,those “widows” better have been widowed early,because “widow” kinda conjures up images that wouldn’t cause me to need one of those things in the tin...:lol:

beautiful morgan. I absolutely love those...stellar recovery!!

Thanks BJ,I like them too!:grin:
I grew up near Palmyra....Wisconsin. I never knew how many Palmyras there were until the internet came along. There’s ALOT of them!
How’s the CTX treating you?

My thought was,”Did I just dig a Morgan on camera and then lose the damn camera??”:lol: That would be just about how it would work too. It’s a good thing you have such an attention to detail cuz I sure don’t! We’ll go try to lose it again in a couple of weekends...:grin:

Yes, let do that but, I don't want to hear any complaints when you really do lose it. :shock::lol:

I just can’t get enough of this..simply amazing. So glad we get a few chances a year to share the same turf, feel pretty blessed to know experienced guy like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming a little late to this thread. Love the video. Nonchalantly sparks up a smoke, references a probable demolition car part... "What am I looking at?" Pure magic!! I had to show my 11 year old son the awesomeness. (He's quite familiar with a well timed f word) Congrats. Thanks for taking the time to document it on film for us to enjoy.

I just can’t get enough of this..simply amazing. So glad we get a few chances a year to share the same turf, feel pretty blessed to know experienced guy like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what I know because other guys know what THEY know Mike,you’ve been a great spark in every way. It’s no wonder you enjoy the successes you do,positivity is a hell of a good trait to have! I know it hasn’t always been easy.
Be sure to study up on that old pipe organ you bought! It will be one fun hunt in a couple of weeks...

Nice digs. I’d prob faint if i recovered a Morgan.

I’ve been extremely fortunate to have recovered two DJ. The first one had me slack jawed at how BIG it was. If you’ve never held a silver dollar in your hand it is absolutely magical. I hope you get that opportunity one day!

Coming a little late to this thread. Love the video. Nonchalantly sparks up a smoke, references a probable demolition car part... "What am I looking at?" Pure magic!! I had to show my 11 year old son the awesomeness. (He's quite familiar with a well timed f word) Congrats. Thanks for taking the time to document it on film for us to enjoy.

Thanks a lot my man! I’m glad you and your son enjoyed it.

Thanks BJ,I like them too!:grin:
I grew up near Palmyra....Wisconsin. I never knew how many Palmyras there were until the internet came along. There’s ALOT of them!
How’s the CTX treating you?

I always find the same thing with Palmyra! Never knew it was such a popular name. A friend of mine married a guy from south America who lived in a town named Palmyra as well.

Love the CTX, especially with the 17" coil, makes my old AT Pro feel like a toy :)

Back
Top Bottom