Two more park hunts. A few keepers.

volksbeetle28

I got out for a couple hunts at my favorite trash infested park. A little over five hours each trip. The first trip I focused on an area I usually avoid because of the ridiculous amounts of trash. I started by walking around and eyeballing about 20 small pieces of can slaw. They just mow right over them cans. Got to hunting, and found some beaver tails, followed by a junk ring. The names Ray and Fran scribed on it. I thought it was neat. More trash and finally hit a 46 wheat. Then picked up my first silver of the year, a 1961 dime. Also got a deep 1927 wheatie in a cleaner part of the park along with another wheat on the way out.

Next hunt I went back to where I got the '27 wheat and really slowed down. There, I picked up a worn 1920-S merc and '35 wheat. Also got a key, small button and some sort of car or possible mower tag. It says body no. 2935 194. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
5d3614b68a46209e2e6cc97661178e4e.jpg
f2918fed424e16f6bf51713bf3eb803c.jpg
7a9de08e684b633e57f766fbc6cc4ba1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like my usual trashy park hunts only you found more silver lol. Nice job!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That ring looks very home made . Silver spoon?

Congradulations on the silver and that's one pile of trash .
Even some of those pull tabs look old.
HH, Dew

That ring looks very home made . Silver spoon?

Congradulations on the silver and that's one pile of trash .
Even some of those pull tabs look old.
HH, Dew
Thanks. I was thinking spoon too, but unfortunately it's not silver.

Fantastic hunting, congrats!

That’s a nice group of keepers, congrats!

That's a successful day of hunting...I'm impressed!!!

Congrats!!!

You dug a truly impressive amount of trash on those hunts! Some beautiful and well earned finds there!

Wow, those keepers are well-earned by the look of that trash pile. Nice job.

Nice job! Congrats

Sounds like my usual trashy park hunts only you found more silver lol. Nice job!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

well done. thats a nice day right there.

Nice finds.
You are gettin' it done.
Congrats

Grats on the silva...Wow! You dug a load of trash too.

Great Day !!! Congrats on your silver and wheats.

thats awesome! good job!

You paid the price and the price paid off!
Thanks everyone. After not detecting much while the ground froze, my quads were killing me the next day

Your pics show that you really need to keep with it!! That's a lot of digging trash for the great finds you found!! Way to go!!

Back
Top Bottom