Insert big sad face

There's about 20-30 people checking it daily... :(

Boo, pump sand is bad!

And..... Competition in St. Augustine is worse than Miami and Clearwater. Everytime I'm at Villano, some old timer walks up and tells me about how this is their secret untouched spot that no one hunts. Bwhahahha what a joke. No one but them and 30 other people hunt it daily....and it's only 100 yds long.

Unless it's by happenstance, I head north or go wayyyyyy south.

Boo, pump sand is bad!

And..... Competition in St. Augustine is worse than Miami and Clearwater. Everytime I'm at Villano, some old timer walks up and tells me about how this is their secret untouched spot that no one hunts. Bwhahahha what a joke. No one but them and 30 other people hunt it daily....and it's only 100 yds long.

Unless it's by happenstance, I head north or go wayyyyyy south.

So true!!! LOL

Wow that hurts just to look at it. But it's EXCELLENT photo play-by-play of how these things evolve. Thanx !

:( Goodbye cool old stuff. It was nice finding you while you were reachable. Oh well, maybe they are pumping in something neato :)

AND in June or July (somewhere around there) They will start charging $2.50 cents an hour to park at most of our beaches. :mad::pullhair:

The bottom picture is from today. They will be extending that sand another mile down the beach to the south as well. You can't see it but there's a police car below that ledge of sand and a roped off area keeping people away from the cliff...

You got to go with the flow Barbara... they do this for tax dollars... you live in a tourist state... sooner or later the sand will get moved around and you will find something good... Super storm Sandy brought up to 4 feet of sand in our spots then over the years it started moving around and finds came back...

You got to go with the flow Barbara... they do this for tax dollars... you live in a tourist state... sooner or later the sand will get moved around and you will find something good... Super storm Sandy brought up to 4 feet of sand in our spots then over the years it started moving around and finds came back...

This winter I hunted an area shown in Barbs pics. It was the first time in 5-YEARS that I found targets that weren't recent drops. Sigh, can't wait till 2023 to hunt again! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom