First War Nickel

ugadigger

Elite Member
I know, I know it’s not a big deal to many but I have never dug one until now. Problem is I don’t remember where I dug it and only discovered it tonight while cleaning clad. I thought it looked extra good after cleaning compared to the rest lol!

fdea7098fbc5d26930f110a2da48d038.jpg

a3f82f01fbcfac9840fa84057870b025.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the war nickel.... I guess you'll have to hit those old spots and hopefully you'll find some more keepers and figure out where this came from. HH

For some reason that coin remains elusive to me. I have dug several that were 1942 and 1945. Plus 7 V nickels and 8 Buffalo nickels in 2 years. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Congrats. Very cool coin.
Funny you didn't recognize when you dug it - makes for a nice surprise!

I have not dug a war nickel yet. I have dug buffs and v nickels but no war nicks yet. Nice find!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For some reason that coin remains elusive to me. I have dug several that were 1942 and 1945. Plus 7 V nickels and 8 Buffalo nickels in 2 years. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was glad to get the monkey off my back!

Nice find! I'm new to the hobby and hope I can find something similar this spring.

Absolutely you will keep the faith!

Congrats on the war nickel.... I guess you'll have to hit those old spots and hopefully you'll find some more keepers and figure out where this came from. HH

I know, right?! Thanks

Congrats. Very cool coin.

Funny you didn't recognize when you dug it - makes for a nice surprise!

Yes it was awesome to see the P!

Congrats on your first war nickel.

Thanks!

Congrats...it is still a nice find!

Thanks!

Nice job!

Thanks!

It is interesting how some of them are mid tone and some are high tone.

I have both and don't know why that is.

I know it’s weird how that works, thanks for replying!

Congrats! Those are always fun to find.

Thanks!

Congratulations Keith.

Thanks Matt
Congrats on the bucket lister .. finding a serprise keeper in your cladd pile is priceless . Bonus !!!![emoji106]

I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks!

I have not dug a war nickel yet. I have dug buffs and v nickels but no war nicks yet. Nice find!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This one has eluded me for 9 years! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom