my huge 14k mens ring awesome diamond

iebrandon

Elite Member
well I bought me another whites xlt about three weeks ago and today I went to a awesome lil beach and hunted about 2 hrs . found 6.41 cents about 15 pull tabs 3 match box cars and this big beauty. first time I been detecting in a while felt good and glad I did . sorry no pics of me digging it but kinda wanted to keep it hid till I got in the van lol one of those spots were you can be if the right people are working that day and if not then to jail u go lol. hope yall enjoy it.

Attachments

• CAM00583.jpg
    CAM00583.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 524
that's a gorgeous ring, I am sure was a wedding ring,,,like them squared tops, especially when there is a piece of ice on it,,,,:shock:great work,,,,GL HH

Beautiful buddy!!! GREAT JOB!!! Hope we can hunt sometime. Going dredging tomorrow then mabe we can hunt later this week?
AWESOME RING!!!

thanks guys well I guess I done real good it weighs in at 15.3 grams and it a lil over 1 kt diamond weight . he said the value would be 3200 and that it a older ring from late 60s to early 70s. thanks guys
:yes:

thanks guys well I guess I done real good it weighs in at 15.3 grams and it a lil over 1 kt diamond weight . he said the value would be 3200 and that it a older ring from late 60s to early 70s. thanks guys
:yes:

WOW! Awesome job!! Good payday you got!! WTG!

Whoa! I can't wait till the day I find a huge ring at least in the double digit weight! Congrats big time!

Back
Top Bottom