August CRH Report - Lots Searched but Little Saved

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from August. :D I've been primarily targeting dimes, but as you can see I haven't been that successful. :lol: At the beginning of the month, I bought 2 boxes of Pennies and gave one to my sister to look through... she ended up finding more wheaties and an older one too! :D Below are my results:

Penny Box: 1946, 1946-D x2, 1946-S, 1957, & 1957-D.

Nickel Box: No keepers. :(

Dime Box #1: No silver. :(

Dime Box #2: No silver. :(

Dime Box #3: No silver. :(

Dime Box #4: No silver. :(

Dime Box #5: No silver. :(

Totals: 6 Wheaties.

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God bless. :D

August - Wheaties (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the six wheaties, Wolfie! :hi5: I think it's neat that each one has a different patina. And, thanks for picking up that penny box for me... you know I enjoy hunting with you! :yes:

Another clever title; you're pretty good at those! :D

Hey, Congrats on those wheaties,They are always fun to find. Good job.

Congrats on the six wheaties, Wolfie! :hi5: I think it's neat that each one has a different patina. And, thanks for picking up that penny box for me... you know I enjoy hunting with you! :yes:

Another clever title; you're pretty good at those! :D
Thank you, Princess! Glad you had fun as well. :D

Hey, Congrats on those wheaties,They are always fun to find. Good job.
Thank you, Levi! They are a lot of fun. :yes:

Congrats on those good condition wheaties!
Thank you, John! I appreciate the kind reply. :D

Wheats are wheats, nothing wrong with those Wolfie!
It's a numbers game, if you do enough rolls, you will find more keepers.

I should mention that the spelling of the book of Mathew in your signature needs another t please.
***Grammar Police***

Now, Wolf-Dog, if you had quit, you would not be 6 wheaties better off! KT knows the take looks slim, but keep at it! It will hopefully loosen up for you soon! Best of luck on yer next boxes!:D:D
Thank you, KT, for the thoughtful reply. :D I found something really cool in my box today, so please be looking for my September report at the beginning of next month. :yes:

Way to go! 6 keepers is not a skunk! Keep going, you'll score. Look at KT and think of the law of averages! Hang in there.
Thank you, Junkminer! I appreciate the kind reply. :D

Wheats are wheats, nothing wrong with those Wolfie!
It's a numbers game, if you do enough rolls, you will find more keepers.

I should mention that the spelling of the book of Mathew in your signature needs another t please.
***Grammar Police***
Thank you, Matt, I do enjoy finding wheaties! :D I try to get as many boxes as I can, usually 2-3 boxes per week. :D

Also, thank you for pointing that out; I fixed it. :D I don't know how I missed that, so I appreciate the tactful correction, thank you! :tiphat: :police:

Ha WD, looks like wheats are where is at!

To bad on the dimes though. I always had decent luck with customer rolled dimes. I had $3k per month for years lined up between 3 banks that handled local businesses, (that’s the key) I even had an account at “KEY” bank...

The key :cool3: to successful roll hunting is to search volumes of coin.
Having a good dump setup really helps too -

Good luck

Ha WD, looks like wheats are where is at!

To bad on the dimes though. I always had decent luck with customer rolled dimes. I had $3k per month for years lined up between 3 banks that handled local businesses, (that’s the key) I even had an account at “KEY” bank...

The key :cool3: to successful roll hunting is to search volumes of coin.
Having a good dump setup really helps too -

Good luck
Thank you for your reply, Amc rulz! :D I appreciate the info you've shared with me. I try to get as many boxes as I can, usually 2-3 boxes per week, but the finds have been very slow lately. :(

Back
Top Bottom