Greenies, Silver and Gold..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Greenies and silver came from the slope and the yellow and clean coins from the water... I was telling Joe I got a nice low tone on the ring and that is was between two large rocks and while lifting one of them the ring slipped under it so I had to walk to shore to take off my gloves and put the detector down so I could move the rock with my hands which I did and then recovered the ring that was sitting there..

Attachments

• 100_0018.JPG
    100_0018.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 531
  • 100_0019.JPG
    100_0019.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:
:dingding: Congrats on the nice chunky yellow there...but taking off your gloves and risking your hands getting rough moving those rocks in that freezing water was REALLY BRAVE! You are definitely my hero!! :p ;):lol:

Congrats with the great hunt!

Thanks Bruin..

:dingding: Congrats on the nice chunky yellow there...but taking off your gloves and risking your hands getting rough moving those rocks in that freezing water was REALLY BRAVE! You are definitely my hero!! :p ;):lol:

I'm a contractor who actually works Felix... I have lots of calluses and the water is only cold for a second or so... its not the first time I have had to do it... and thanks Felix :)

Beautiful old chunker congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons but its not old ;)

Great finds and recovery , congrats , HH

Thanks Ricki

:detector:congrats craig very nice hunt cant wait to get out with you good job WTG!!!:D

Thanks Mark... when you feel better.. ;)

awesome ring. grats on the yellow.

Thanks Schmitz..

That is the way to do it! Nice size gold!!!

Thanks Charlie... you still working that other spot?

The last class ring I found shaped like that was 1919...

Awesome!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice... you see that video of the guy trying to take his fishing shelter off the ice and his truck falling through the thin ice?

Nice finds, congrats

Thanks highball...

What a great ring! Certainly that was worth moving a rock for! Great finds!

Mud... I was working on that find for quite a few scoops... this spot is boulders and I can only hunt it when the water is clear because if I fall with waders on and at a beach where there is little human activity I most likely wouldn't have come back to post ;)

Chalk that one up as a great hunt Craig. That's an interesting class ring, I like it.

Thanks Frank... I thought it was an oldie when I put it in my pouch... the top is so ground up it was difficult reading it...

Back
Top Bottom