What a bargain!

fake CTX

Be very careful... there are so many fake 3030's its amazing. You always must call Minelab and run the serial numbers to be sure before you buy.... Also this seller has 0 feebdack.... its a scam...

I had no idea they made "fake" 3030's. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be purchasing one this year, so that's great to know!
I just read about some fake CTX3030s that use an actual ML body and box, but the internals have a single frequency VLF like you might find on a bounty hunter. The website claimed that the fakes are made in malaysia, but the thing of it is, Malaysia also makes the real ones. So if you are buying used or from a non-authorized ML dealer, you can call Minelab Americas to run the serial number. :good:

I just read about some fake CTX3030s that use an actual ML body and box, but the internals have a single frequency VLF like you might find on a bounty hunter. The website claimed that the fakes are made in malaysia, but the thing of it is, Malaysia also makes the real ones. So if you are buying used or from a non-authorized ML dealer, you can call Minelab Americas to run the serial number. :good:
+1 nothing worse then paying for junk !

Back
Top Bottom