Civil War Relic book

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Someone was recently telling me about a book on Civil War relics that was pretty good size with tons of pictures. He remembered it being fairly expensive.

Someone was recently telling me about a book on Civil War relics that was pretty good size with tons of pictures. He remembered it being fairly expensive.

Civil War Artifacts A Guide for the Historian By Howard R. Crouch I bought mine on ebay $50.00 new I have seen a few used ones for $35.00 It is one of the best ID. books I have ever got my hands on. Well worth the money. Forgot to say just Google it and you will find new and used ones for sale. hope you find one. Also good luck on the JGD fall hunt Maybe I can make it on the spring hunt. I met you at the hunt last December at Culpepper. Brian Underwood

Last edited:
Civil War Artifacts A Guide for the Historian By Howard R. Crouch I bought mine on ebay $50.00 new I have seen a few used ones for $35.00 It is one of the best ID. books I have ever got my hands on. Well worth the money. Forgot to say just Google it and you will find new and used ones for sale. hope you find one. Also good luck on the JGD fall hunt Maybe I can make it on the spring hunt. I met you at the hunt last December at Culpepper. Brian Underwood

Found one and ordered it. Thanks for the info! Hoping to find some goodies in Culpeper next month. Good luck to you also.

Back
Top Bottom