What it is?

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Friend of mine took this in the Everglades. Is it a moth or one of those creatures from Jurassic park?:lol:

Attachments

• moth.jpg
    moth.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 190
Moth that has really awesome camo on the back of it's wings to scare off predators.

Wonder if I could get that pattern turned into camo gear to scare off Lookie Loo's :lol:

Moth that has really awesome camo on the back of it's wings to scare off predators.

Wonder if I could get that pattern turned into camo gear to scare off Lookie Loo's :lol:

That's pretty funny, it exactly what I said but only different.

I think it's a rock iguana. The image on the right is the actual head. The image on the left is the reflection on the water it's coming out of. You have the picture turned. Here you go. Cool picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 86
I think it's a rock iguana. The image on the right is the actual head. The image on the left is the reflection on the water it's coming out of. You have the picture turned. Here you go. Cool picture!

That's sounds right! I see his mouth on the left side now.

i'd have never guessed that. but looking at the pic the way you have it, you can clearly see tiny ripples in the bottom half. :yes:

Wow that's great observation coin, that's really an amazing photo. Nice work there itsaring.

Back
Top Bottom