God, Family and Friends our Greaest Treasures

wbindia

Hello All-

I've not been on the forums much since last summer due to a medical condition that I inherited from my mother (Pulmonary Emboli) blood clots in both lungs. Too make a long story short, I should have died last September, but the good Lord, spared my life and I am still around. Ironically, my biological mother died from the very same condition that I now live with. This experience so impacted my life that I just finished writing a book about my medical condition that nearly took my life last September. My book: "Miracles Still Happen", will be published March 6, 2015. Because of this experience I could not be silent in how God spared my life-period.

My point for writing this, is the greatest treasure we as treasure hunters could ever hope to find, is the Eternal Treasure found in only the Lord Jesus Christ.

<<<Soliciting sales is forbidden by forum rules and has been removed from this post.>>>

4. No Advertising Allowed
- Do not advertise in your posts, Visitor Messages, or Private Messages.
- Links to your business/website found in posts, will be removed.​

Blessings -

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation's , I've got a friend that has been diagnosed with this same thing within the last month . The doctors told him that around 96 % of the people that reach the level he is at now , are already dead . Not trying to be cold hearted here . He actually ended up back in the hospital this morning . So, since he is a pretty religious guy , he is accrediting his being alive to the Lord . I will pass this along to him and hope it gives him some inspiration . Good luck to you as well .

Congratulation's , I've got a friend that has been diagnosed with this same thing within the last month . The doctors told him that around 96 % of the people that reach the level he is at now , are already dead . Not trying to be cold hearted here . He actually ended up back in the hospital this morning . So, since he is a pretty religious guy , he is accrediting his being alive to the Lord . I will pass this along to him and hope it gives him some inspiration . Good luck to you as well .

I'll be praying for your friend, as I was in his shoes. My book will be published this Friday, "Miracles Still Happen" and may be encouraging to your friend. You send me a private message and I can provide the link for both PDF Kindle and paper back. I'm not trying to make a sale for my book, but my faith in the Lord is what I believe spared my life and I wrote it to encourage and provide inspiration for others. Blessings

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom