• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Women drivers!!!!!!!

Grumpa

Elite Member
This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a Woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away or a couple seconds...to continue shaving and when I looked back, she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much; I had to put on my seat belt. And I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into my coffee which was between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins. Ruined the phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Women drivers!!!!

See there was your first mistake. I always have a can of beer so the phone won't drop in it.:laughing: That was a good one.

See there was your first mistake. I always have a can of beer so the phone won't drop in it.:laughing: That was a good one.

Learned long ago not to drink AND drive, Always drink before you drive so you don't run the risk of spilling your beer.

inattentive drivers

I can't stand inattentive drivers. Every time I see someone texting or applying makeup while driving my mind goes, "those :censored: idiots could kill someone!" and it makes me mad. I don't really enjoy city driving because of people like that, and there is no shortage of them.

I remember back in driver's ed I had to write an essay on driving safety. I titled it "The Three Don'ts of Driving." They were: drunk, drowsy, and distracted. While researching I found that distracted driving is a factor in 85% of car crashes, and that distracted and sleep-deprived drivers are equally hazardous as a driver who is legally drunk. So what we have is a bunch of tech-drunk morons all over the road (texters). And women who are dumb enough to apply makeup while driving. I am a woman and have never fixed my hair or makeup while driving.

OK I get now that it was a joke. But my previous points still stand. :yes:

I can't stand inattentive drivers. Every time I see someone texting or applying makeup while driving my mind goes, "those :censored: idiots could kill someone!" and it makes me mad. I don't really enjoy city driving because of people like that, and there is no shortage of them.

I remember back in driver's ed I had to write an essay on driving safety. I titled it "The Three Don'ts of Driving." They were: drunk, drowsy, and distracted. While researching I found that distracted driving is a factor in 85% of car crashes, and that distracted and sleep-deprived drivers are equally hazardous as a driver who is legally drunk. So what we have is a bunch of tech-drunk morons all over the road (texters). And women who are dumb enough to apply makeup while driving. I am a woman and have never fixed my hair or makeup while driving.

To the original poster: if you looked away to continue shaving (and were shaving in the first place) than you are also to blame for what happened to you, IMO.

Nah , it's the girls fault , it doesn't matter that he was shaving or dancing on the seat , she came into his lane . It's clearly the girl's fault . :lol: IMVHO

To the original poster: if you looked away to continue shaving (and were shaving in the first place) than you are also to blame for what happened to you, IMO.

Calm down Gabby, it's a joke. :yes:

I was thinking about a triple set of air horns. See someone doing that, pull up to them and touch those horns off. Well there would be mascara spread from the eyebrow to the hairline. Not to mention the very pungent smell inside the vehicle.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was thinking about a triple set of air horns. See someone doing that, pull up to them and touch those horns off. Well there would be mascara spread from the eyebrow to the hairline. Not to mention the very pungent smell inside the vehicle.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Use a train horn , it just might blow them into oncoming traffic .

Ever see a girl try to throw a baseball? Just imagine those reflexes and hand eye coordination behind the wheel of a 2 ton vehicle. :D

I saw a person flossing their teeth while driving ... just so happened to be a female driver ... not passing judgment (as I'm sure men have done as bad) ... just sayin' :roll:

I admit when I'm trying to get home to use the bathroom my driving skills deteriorate at my brain functions shut down to preserve my bowels but other than that I like to think I'm a good driver with quick reflexes, then again I'm a guy so... :D

I was with a friend in his sports car once while attending a wedding in a small town. Some young punks saw the sports car (none in the small town) and were trying to get him to race and almost crowding us off the road. A few weeks before some kids had been killed when their car was hit by a train on the tracks that went through town. The totaled car was on display at the edge of town as a warning to careless driving. The horn on my friends car didn't work so he had one of those horns that worked on a can of compressed air. It was loud. As we came to the tracks the punks were still watching trying to get us to race. My friend let out a long blast on that air horn and I thought that those punks were going through their windshield because they hit their brakes so fast. They were still sitting there as we reached where we were going.

I saw a video of people that put air horns from trains on their cars ..... talk about loud!

I can imagine parking near a RR track and 'beeping my horn' as other drivers cross the tracks .... that would probably scare the living daylights out of them .... I know it would me! Could probably cause a heart attack!

Back
Top Bottom