Last three sloppy hunts leads to 1st 2017 silver!

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
The glaciers finally receded around here, so I got out and did several hunts over the past week. The first few were not very productive because the soft ground was limited, but the last three were much better even though the job was a sloppy muddy mess. The MT baseball pin was about 4" deep, and I dont think Ive ever found something still in sealed plastic like that. Since its made in Taiwan, I think that its from the 70's. The presidential dollar I found on top of a sand hill that the park district stores and recycles for use on the baseball diamonds. The highlight was the St. Christopher pendant that I found today in a football field...after I crossed the more than ankle high water filled moat that was created in a running track filled with water run off. Yes we did get that much snow.

1st silver for 2017!!! Enjoy, and HH!

101_4318.jpg

Looks like a great hunt to me. Glad that you're able to swing your coil again. Looking forward to seeing the results of your future hunts!

Looks like a lot of keepers , congrats , HH

Thanks Rick.

Looks like a great hunt to me. Glad that you're able to swing your coil again. Looking forward to seeing the results of your future hunts!

Thanks vikes. It is good to be out again!

Congrats on the first piece of sterling for the season and the rest of the digs...nice hunt!

Thanks Capt.

Looks like some nice finds

Thanks highball

Very nice coin count!

Thanks detectorist. Found a couple of quarter spills today at the soccer complex :grin:

Back
Top Bottom