CTX3030 Ultimate Reversal of Fortune video now up on YouTube

17 in Beastmode!!! lovin I bro. Congrats on the big silver. Cant wait to get out this year with you sometime soon.

That is crazy!
Nice score.

I don't normally watch videos, but this one was worth it:D

That was the LAST thing I was expecting to happen AS I was saying how it has been tough going lately,which was mind blowing! The Merc I found later was a similar signal,both with GAIN at 22...
We've all been hunting a lot of the same sites for various reasons,but I have to change that. It's not fair to the machine...none of it,to be expecting the world out of a performance car when it's out of gas,and you KNOW it's out of gas! I just have to be smarter about where I'm hunting and just know when to move along...
Funny thing...that spot is on the edge of the Milwaukee territory!;)

Oh man that is awesome! Heck of a way to end a slump! Congrats and thanks for the mention too. :lol: :cheers:

I couldn't help it man,you immediately came to mind when I saw the coin and thought about videos with big silver,yours are some of the best when it comes to that! Royalty checks in the mail!:grin:

Nice! That 17 inch coil looks huge!

Thanks and yes,it IS huge! I'm looking for some ALL plastic casters for it!;)
Seriously,it's easy to swing for shorter periods of time. If you're finding coins every 5-10 minutes it's fine,you get a break and let those chest muscles relax. You can't swing it for an hour straight,it gets heavy. For that I have the harness,though I wasn't using it the other day...

Surprise... surprise.... surprise. Great live dig and a great recovery. My guess your giving up on the educational videos and going for fun adult adventure features now. Super video Kevin, I'm very sure this was a eye opener for you. Trapper

Surprise... surprise.... surprise. Great live dig and a great recovery. My guess your giving up on the educational videos and going for fun adult adventure features now. Super video Kevin, I'm very sure this was a eye opener for you. Trapper

:lol: Trapper,I'm going for whatever jumps aboard for the ride. I will always try to incorporate some kind of real world conditions and results. Deep down I think everyone wants to become a better hunter with results they want,not to be guessing at most everything. Besides location, there has to be a level of trust in the machine,and you have to be willing to switch sites instead of driving yourself into the ground finding nothing. It's a trap we've all been in. That mentality of "I'm going to do well today" has to be in place, if you are a die hard old coin hunter!

Now I know how YOU feel 5 or 6 times a year!:lol:

Now we need to get your ears checked and go back and re scan the signals you got on the way out to that sweet walker find . 😎
I was yelling at the phone as I watched just like I do when the packers are on . 😬

It was so realistic I thaught I was there.
, Dew

Forget all that !!!! I said Kev .. after watching it again it's obvious your at an entirely higher level and it's obvious you do not bother with digging junk .
What a great Hunt !

Dew

Now we need to get your ears checked and go back and re scan the signals you got on the way out to that sweet walker find . 😎
I was yelling at the phone as I watched just like I do when the packers are on . 😬

It was so realistic I thaught I was there.
, Dew

Forget all that !!!! I said Kev .. after watching it again it's obvious your at an entirely higher level and it's obvious you do not bother with digging junk .
What a great Hunt !

Dew

I re-checked a few of those peeps to no avail...did you see how the heel of the coil JUST caught that Walker signal? That's what I like about video,it doesn't lie. It is VERY apparent that my overlapping was really bad that day, I was just walking to try to hit ANYTHING! But I could've missed it with sloppy coil control.
That's where I need to take a lesson from YOU and SLOW DOWN! But it's hard with limited time and a so-so attitude....that SOB put the pep back in my step for sure brother!!;)

I re-checked a few of those peeps to no avail...did you see how the heel of the coil JUST caught that Walker signal? That's what I like about video,it doesn't lie. It is VERY apparent that my overlapping was really bad that day, I was just walking to try to hit ANYTHING! But I could've missed it with sloppy coil control.
That's where I need to take a lesson from YOU and SLOW DOWN! But it's hard with limited time and a so-so attitude....that SOB put the pep back in my step for sure brother!!;)

Your doing nothing wrong , I fish a slow retrieve looking to grab the bites that are finicky, Your were covering water in that Video looking for the aggressive bites . I have seen you hunt slow .. it was a beautiful day and you were entertaining us as you walked .. giving us a play by play of what a hunters mind wrestles with in a slump and then BA👀m!!! Isn't ironic . Lol
just amaizing video . Doesn't get any more real then that .
. I wondered over a Washington the other night in a similar way .. not many targets but then s sniffed around slow and grabbed a deep Merc .
Just do your thing brother .. there is no right way or wrong way. Just the enjoyment of the escape from the world and the dreams of treasure.
Put coil over silver and it beeps 👍

Your doing nothing wrong , I fish a slow retrieve looking to grab the bites that are finicky, Your were covering water in that Video looking for the aggressive bites . I have seen you hunt slow .. it was a beautiful day and you were entertaining us as you walked .. giving us a play by play of what a hunters mind wrestles with in a slump and then BA👀m!!! Isn't ironic . Lol
just amaizing video . Doesn't get any more real then that .
. I wondered over a Washington the other night in a similar way .. not many targets but then s sniffed around slow and grabbed a deep Merc .
Just do your thing brother .. there is no right way or wrong way. Just the enjoyment of the escape from the world and the dreams of treasure.
Put coil over silver and it beeps 👍

Thanks Brad,you're exactly right,looking for the "aggressive bites". These machines WILL tell you about that coin,if the coil hits it. That's all up to us. Good grab on your silvers,I hope to get over that way before TOO long. This weather has to start cooperating again....it'll be soon and we will be rockin' once more!
I cannot WAIT to see what's found this year particularly in this state. When I see early-mid 1800s stuff being produced it really gives me hope for that Bust coin! Or a gold coin! Somebody's gonna fart something great,I can smell it already! Matt has already set the bar high so I'd better get over to my "secret spot" soon...;)

Awesome dig and video. What camera did you record it on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awesome dig and video. What camera did you record it on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey thanks Swing! I use the GoPro Hero 4 Silver and a head mount. The camera angle was slightly wrong on that video so I have to be careful of that in the future...the editing is done on my iPad Pro with iMovie. Once you do it,it's pretty easy,but that's pretty much the story for anything. It was shot in 720 at 60 fps. It is capable of 1080 and 4K as well but the 4K is not the "useful for this" version. 1080 is great too but it's a lot of info for the iPad to digest....

Back
Top Bottom