Do you see what I see? *Really big smile*

good

You got it, the laws down their are a joke, what is a killer, come on 5 weeks on the treasure coast, and can't hunt the lease area's in the water, i can see not diving , but give us detectorist a little wiggle room . Ps i haven't seen one of those lease treasure hunter's swinging a metal detector even close to the shoreline, they are always diving.

You got it, the laws down their are a joke, what is a killer, come on 5 weeks on the treasure coast, and can't hunt the lease area's in the water, i can see not diving , but give us detectorist a little wiggle room . Ps i haven't seen one of those lease treasure hunter's swinging a metal detector even close to the shoreline, they are always diving.

The laws down here infuriate me :( Don't get me started.

The laws down here infuriate me :( Don't get me started.

I helped out a guy in FL who wanted to get into water hunting. I told him before you even look at a salt machine and scoop you have to find out what the laws are in the areas, all of them, you plan on hunting.

He bought the gear and then found out his area is all leases and parks and he cannot even have a metal detector in his car.
Which turned out to be my fault. I be done helping folks. :no:

.... what is it, anything over 50 years old ??

Surf-master, in all your years of md'ing, have you, or anyone you've ever heard of, ever had the contents of your apron inspected, by someone armed with a pocket-calculator "doing the math on the ages of coins" ?

I suppose if this "50 yr." thing really bothered someone, then sure: You only hunt for modern coins. And (gasp), if you find one that's older, you quickly re-insert it back into the ground. Presto, problem solved.

Or you guys can just send them to me, and I will absolve your conscience of all guilt ! See what a nice guy I am ? :laughing:

Go back to that spot, maybe there is a sunk Spanish galleon out their , keep it top secret though,- or you know who will be looking 4 U :police: what is it, anything over 50 years old ??

Whatcha talking about willis? "I", wait, I mean, "WE" didn't see anything. Did we!?! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom