Big Silver Always Restores the Faith!

Great! awesome to get it on video, yea Monster I was going to ask if you were running something like bill's trash park program??? Also, were you running high
trash? Fer-ground? Just curious on your settings. Thanks Pal

Thanks DD! Like Bills pattern but a bit tighter on the high conductor window. CO at 40 FE at 20. But I had the Combined with Ferrous Coin going and if it didn't build a good blob in the coin area I didn't pay ANY attention. Even the deep Merc built a respectable blob(as respectable as a blob can be):lol:

Your taking advantage of the fabulous weather brought some fine results. I got out also but not with the same great success (did have some) that you had. Since finding your first Walker you now seem very proficient at locating them. Congrats my friend on a very productive hunt, I'm waiting on the Video. Trapper

Nice job IDX. That is my favorite coin ever minted. You set the bar rather high for the year. Hopefully you can beat it.

Nice job IDX. That is my favorite coin ever minted. You set the bar rather high for the year. Hopefully you can beat it.

Thanks PJ! It's my favorite as well,so far....huge,artistic looking...huge...:lol: if I don't beat it,I'm OK. If someone else around here beats it,then there's gonna be trouble!;) I'm pretty sure there's gonna be trouble...

Congrats....

Thanks JD! I don't know how long you've been at it or how long you've had your AT but a guy I hunt with has one,and he has dug some really deep(8-9") high conductors than came in around the mid 50's. It depends on the ground and coil size but just FYI...it might help to dredge up some really deep stuff.:grin:

Back
Top Bottom