Awesome 11 Silver Day! (Possible Virgin Public Site?)

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey guys, I recently may have found the ever so rare virgin or near virgin public area. Keep in mind, there have been around 50 years or so of dudes searching and searching parks, schools, curb strips, right of ways, etc. Anything that is public and can be hunted. I have been pounding these areas locally myself for the last 6 years, with great success, but I never hunted a small public area, with so many high conductive coin signals. This may be one of the only virgin or very lightly hunted public sites in my whole region. I have had great clad and silver coin hauls in almost every hunt I have ever had here. Today was no different. In this modern day era to find a site like this is pretty special. I am enjoying every hunt I have here. Keep in mind, this site is public, I can't stress that enough :lol:! I'm sure there are virgin private sites in just about every region, but public ones are extremely rare in this era. Today I dug seven and a half dollars in clad, seventeen wheat pennies, and eleven silver coins, including a few silver coin spills. One hole I dug four silver dimes, two Rosies and two Mercs, and another double Merc spill, and a few wheat spills also. Included in those eleven silver coins today, was my fifth silver half from this site, a beautiful 1943 Walker, a nice sharp 1944 Washington, and 9 silver dimes, all Mercs and Rosies. I still think there are a few gold rings in here, but with all the sweet high conductive coin signals in here, I haven't got to digging as many pull tabs here as I would like to :lol:. I do believe I will dig at least one gold ring here. Part of this area is from the 1940's and the other side is from the 1950's. Research pays off :research:! Those sites are still out there somewhere, don't ever give up! There may be only one or two, but they are out there! Here are the pics of my finds from today, including the"in the dirt" pics of some of the silver coins. thanks for looking, stay cool, and HH Everyone! :)

Attachments

• SAM_8596.jpg
    SAM_8596.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 747
  • SAM_8597.jpg
    SAM_8597.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 786
  • SAM_8598.jpg
    SAM_8598.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 759
  • 20160828_121241.jpg
    20160828_121241.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 685
  • 20160828_150241.jpg
    20160828_150241.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 786
  • SAM_8600.jpg
    SAM_8600.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 681
  • SAM_8602.jpg
    SAM_8602.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 758
  • SAM_8599.jpg
    SAM_8599.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 726
That's awesome!!! Is this place not well known or something? Just wondering how it hasn't been hit. Awesome finds keep at it, I am sure there is more!

Very special! Beautiful coins and great story. How did you get those close-up photos of the coins in the dirt? Fantastic.

WOW, what a hunt. Congratulations. Its hunts like this that will spoil you. lol

Those sites don't show up very often. Enjoy it while you can.:D Thanks for sharing your excitement and pictures of all that silver and wheats.:yes:

Wow. Just wow. Not sure how I would react to finding 11 silver in one public space. I would probably fall over dead of shock.

Great work!

Congrats. Good public sites are still out there. Ive found over half of my 114 silver coins in public places since I started detecting last year. Im having to drive farther out to keep finding those places though

Back
Top Bottom