Beaver, PA

Deakon

Looking to hunt with some experienced hunters, especially those swinging an etrac. I have had mine for a couple months now and think I am starting to get the hang of it. Can hunt mostly during the weekend!

Don't have a Etrac but I'd be up for a joint hunt sometime. I go when I can, if I would have seen this earlier I would have sent you a message - heading out to South Park today for a all day hunt which I don't think is too far from you.

I'm from the McKeesport area

Very long week sorry for replying late. I know there is a colonial house in south park and you are not allowed anywhere near it with a detector but the area is fairly old and I have had some nice silver come out of the area, however lately I have been getting loads of trash. My hunt last week yielded about $1.35 an one toasted war nickle. I know there is more there, you also need a permit from Allegheny county to metal detect the parks but it is easy to obtain and it is good for all Allegheny county parks.

I`am in the North Hill`s close to 279 , and also permitted for Allegheny county park`s if would like to get together for a hunt , I can go just bout any day n time , never got to south park as of yet and I would enjoy hitting it with some one that is familiar with it , all I need is a few day`s notice n place n time to meet ,, thanks ,,,,

Maybe not a permit but certainly is a letter of permission from the county that gives 1 year of permission from date obtained need to get another every year. So hopefully the detectorist who told you there is no permission required don't get caught and ruin it for everyone. County parks require the permission letter so they know who is detecting don't get caught without it! :D

Back
Top Bottom