A small Tribe for my Birthday.

WildDigger

Elite Member
Today was my Birthday so I decided to go hunt for a bit. I met up with my friend Luke and we knocked on a few doors. After 1 house was a bust we got a second and they where unsure of the age but it looked at least 1915 or so. Well I guess it was close as after 2 wheat cents I got a 12-43 on the CTX and it was a cool old Aluminum good for 5 cents token. After that next to a BIG tree I got a 12-36 12-37 on the CTX so either a zinc trash or Indian. Well it was a 1907 Indian. That was on one side of a big tree so around the tree I swung and when I got to the other side I got another 12-36 at 6 inches and a solid hit!! Crossed my finger and bam a 1898 Indian! well check to hole with the pinpointer and nothing else so cober it up and re-scan and off to the side a inch or so another 12-36 solid at 6 inches! Cut a ajoining plug and scooped some dirt out and again BAM! a 1905 Indian! My first 2 Indian spill and a great 3 Indian day and a cool store token. When I got home and cleaned up the Good for token It is from Sante Fe New Mexico. I wonder what brought it to Georgia?

Video of my hunt on my YouTube page. Link in Signature.

Happy Birthday!
Nothing really beats injuns and tokens;)
I plucked one tonight after work too

Attachments

• 8-30-16 88 injun.jpg
    8-30-16 88 injun.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 349
Today was my Birthday so I decided to go hunt for a bit. I met up with my friend Luke and we knocked on a few doors. After 1 house was a bust we got a second and they where unsure of the age but it looked at least 1915 or so. Well I guess it was close as after 2 wheat cents I got a 12-43 on the CTX and it was a cool old Aluminum good for 5 cents token. After that next to a BIG tree I got a 12-36 12-37 on the CTX so either a zinc trash or Indian. Well it was a 1907 Indian. That was on one side of a big tree so around the tree I swung and when I got to the other side I got another 12-36 at 6 inches and a solid hit!! Crossed my finger and bam a 1898 Indian! well check to hole with the pinpointer and nothing else so cober it up and re-scan and off to the side a inch or so another 12-36 solid at 6 inches! Cut a ajoining plug and scooped some dirt out and again BAM! a 1905 Indian! My first 2 Indian spill and a great 3 Indian day and a cool store token. When I got home and cleaned up the Good for token It is from Sante Fe New Mexico. I wonder what brought it to Georgia?

Video of my hunt on my YouTube page. Link in Signature.
So that is where I left my indians. haha

Back
Top Bottom