Water Pin Pointer

GetDiggin

Forum Supporter
So I have seen the regular vibra probe, and I have seen 1 or 2 other pin pointers that are bulky. I did see one other pin pointer that actually looked like the normal pin pointers were use to but I forgot the name, I do remember the body had a black glossy finish instead of the normally seen matte type finish. Either way I came across another waterproof option and I was wondering if anyone has used it or not. Now I know that this water pp is made by the same company as the new up and comer "XPOINTER" which I will be getting, but I am not sure if this is just a waterproof Xpointer or if its different guts. Anyone know? You can see it HERE.

HH,
Rich

So I have seen the regular vibra probe, and I have seen 1 or 2 other pin pointers that are bulky. I did see one other pin pointer that actually looked like the normal pin pointers were use to but I forgot the name, I do remember the body had a black glossy finish instead of the normally seen matte type finish. Either way I came across another waterproof option and I was wondering if anyone has used it or not. Now I know that this water pp is made by the same company as the new up and comer "XPOINTER" which I will be getting, but I am not sure if this is just a waterproof Xpointer or if its different guts. Anyone know? You can see it HERE.

HH,
Rich

This company seems to be generating some interest with their products. My research has shown that the only part of their business that has been tried is "sales". I could find no physical address, 800 number, or anything else showing that any support covering these products has ever been established. You could be on your own until that happens.

Back
Top Bottom